We Collect Information
To operate and manage our site, we may collect and handle the following information about you:
- Information regarding your site usage, such as information about your visits, including pages visited and materials accessed. Traffic data, location information, and other communication data are examples of such information.
- You willingly supplied this information. For example, when you sign up for information or make a transaction.
- Information is provided by you when you interact with us through any means.
Cookies may also be used by our advertising, over which we have no control. If cookies are utilized, they will be downloaded when you click on ads on our website.
Use of Your Data
We utilize the information we gather from you to provide you with our services. In addition, the information may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you have requested.
- To supply you with information about other items that may be of worth to you. Such extra information will be given if you have agreed to receive it.
- To keep you up to date on changes to our website, services, or products.
Suppose you have previously bought products or services from us. In that case, we may contact you with information about comparable products or services and other products and services that you may be interested in.
With your prior permission, we may allow chosen third parties to use your data to present you with information about unrelated products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
You have the right to withdraw your permission at any moment if you have given it.
Personal Data Storage
Running our website may necessitate the transmission of data collected from you to other parties. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to this transmission, storage, or processing. We make every effort to take all reasonable measures to guarantee that your data is handled and kept securely.
Nevertheless, transmitting information via the internet is not completely safe, and such information may be captured on occasion. We cannot guarantee the protection of any data you give us electronically. Such information is sent completely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- If we sell some or all of our company to the buyer.
- When we are legally obligated to share your personal information.
- To improve fraud protection and lower the risk of fraud
On this website, we may occasionally include links to third-party websites. When we offer a link, it does not imply that we support or approve that site’s privacy policies. Before giving them any personal information, you should read their privacy policies.
Policy on Returns
We do not accept returns or refunds for products that have been opened, taken from their packaging, or used in any manner.